Skip navigation
russgill909
Currently Being Moderated

Inspration Browser update problems.

Sep 3, 2013 4:05 PM

Unable to update inspiration Browser. Error message 400. Also unable to login with Adobe ID.Now what???

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 3, 2013 4:13 PM   in reply to russgill909

Hello russgill909

We all seem to be having the same problem. Has been in effect for over a week. Syndrome: cannot sign into Elements programs (Photoshop Elements or Premiere Elements) with Adobe ID and Password. But, you can still use the programs for importing, editing, and export.

As for Inspiration Brower, not sure what is happening with that. I would gear toward Adobe TV for your video tutorials.

I have not seen Adobe presence in this forum or any Adobe written statement as to what is what.

ATR

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 3, 2013 5:32 PM   in reply to russgill909

The Inspiration Browser, as well as the rest of Photoshop.com, is being shut down. Photo and video can now be displayed on Adoberevel.com.

Adobe has mentioned plans to make all of the tutorials on the Inspiration Browser available at no charge, but I'm not sure where they'll be available at.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 3, 2013 6:47 PM   in reply to Steve Grisetti

SG

Until this recent "not being able to use Adobe ID and Password" with Elements programs (Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements....6/4 to 10/10 combo), the user was still able to obtain the photoshop.com plus items from within these programs (free).

Once the "not being able to use Adobe ID and Password" with Elements programs set in that perk does not work any more.

So, at the present time, if you want any of those photoshop.com plus items of days gone by, you will find them (I believe all of them) as part of Premiere Elements 11 (free).

ATR

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 4, 2013 5:15 AM   in reply to A.T. Romano

Yes. I think you're right.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status