• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe won't provide download link to CS3

Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2013 Sep 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just finished going in circles with Adobe over trying to obtain a download link for Adobe CS3 Web Premium.  My shop bought 5 licenses and now Adobe is telling me that we are out of luck and they can't provide a download link.

There is no way I am going to suggest to my employer that we buy new licenses for any Adobe products if this is the way they reward customer loyalty.

I kept getting referred to the forums.  They do have a link in the forums http://forums.adobe.com/message/5653271#5653271  but it doesn't work.

Thanks a lot Adobe.  I will now have to find a way to edit old flash movies and edit graphics without spending thousands of dollars.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Anthony Spears,

You can download Adobe CS3 trial software from : http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here.html .

Please follow the Very Important Instruction given on the page before clicking on download link.

single user license (retail license) users can use the serial number to activate same.

Regards,

Jatin Dembla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anthony Spears,

You can download Adobe CS3 trial software from : http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here.html .

Please follow the Very Important Instruction given on the page before clicking on download link.

single user license (retail license) users can use the serial number to activate same.

Regards,

Jatin Dembla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These links do not work.  I followed the instructions and I am logged on to my Adobe account and I get the following error.

HTTP ERROR: 404 /support/downloads/dlm/main.jsp

RequestURI=/support/downloads/dlm/main.jsp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anthony Spears wrote:

These links do not work.  I followed the instructions and I am logged on to my Adobe account

The links work fine. I just tried them again.

Are you sure that you followed all Steps? You have to do more than just log in to your Adobe account.

You also have to start (Step 1) - then immediately cancel (Step 3) - a download of Acrobat Pro trial in order to set a trial cookie on your computer. That trial cookie tricks the Adobe server into giving you access to the other downloads (.e.g CS3) on the Adobe server. Without the trial cookie, you'll get the error that you're encountering.

Then you go back to the prodesigntools page and click the CS3 download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 03, 2013 Oct 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In other words, you have to download "Adobe download assistant" first in order to download any adobe product.  You do this by doing

step 1:  Click «HERE» to visit this page and then select the “Download Now” button at the bottom.

Even though it says, "Download a free trial of Acrobat XI Pro" pressing "Download Now" actually makes you download the "Adobe download assistant" first.  You don't actually download Acrobat XI pro" by selecting "download now." 

Once you download the assistant, you won't get that error in tying to download the CS3 or CS4 links.

Hope this helps, as I was getting that error, too, at first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines