I've installed AMS starter on CentOS 5.8 x64, can anyone point out how to implement the following sets of requirements.
1. one way only live stream (video and voice)
2. Users will stream live via mobile devices but I don't think adobe provides with any mobile solutions to acomplish this, moreover those live streamed content has to be stored on a mobile device as well as the server’s side.
3. P2P Connection – so particular users own recorded content; that’s why I need a way to differentiate the stored material (each name of the live stream must be unique e.g. user name + datetime of the record or just GUID)
4. Need a way to download stored videos on demand, once via live stream server (just normal stream - vod), and also via web services or ftp
5. Upto 100 Concurrent live streaming and lastly
5. How to improve quality of streamed content, does it totally depends on the encoding format a user chooses while streaming?
Thanks in advance.