Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

list of new features in PSE11 vs. PSE10

Sep 8, 2013 4:51 PM

Tags: #pse10 #features #pse11 #pse12

Does anyone know where I can get a comprehensive list of features that are new in PSE11 relative to PSE10?  I've seen the high level lists and videos.  But I'm looking for a complete technical type list, not a marketing oriented one.  I am interested in metadata handling, and the marketing lists never get down to that sort of thing.

Also, I understand that PSE comes out with a new version every September/October.  Does anyone have any info on what will be in PSE12, particularly with regards to metadata handling?

Thanks.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 9, 2013 1:42 AM   in reply to BillCz

BillCz wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get a comprehensive list of features that are new in PSE11 relative to PSE10?  I've seen the high level lists and videos.  But I'm looking for a complete technical type list, not a marketing oriented one.  I am interested in metadata handling, and the marketing lists never get down to that sort of thing.

I would be very much surprised if Adobe issued such technical type lists... especially for Elements. It seems that even for Photoshop or Lightroom, there is not much technical info in that metadata question.

Also, I understand that PSE comes out with a new version every September/October.  Does anyone have any info on what will be in PSE12, particularly with regards to metadata handling?

The usual answer is "Those who know don't tell, those who tell don't know..."

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points