Skip navigation
Clogg22
Currently Being Moderated

Some layers spontaneously change resolution..

Sep 10, 2013 1:43 PM

Thats it.. there are no adjustmants layers that would be influancing it, no resolution preservation from precomps.. And it happends on just a few frames randomly.

when I precomp it, or turn some layers off, it goes away. But that is not an option..

I thought maybe it is just some preview engine glitch, but it renders out as well.

Any sugestions?

Im on AE CS6

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 10, 2013 1:38 PM   in reply to Clogg22

Not without a screnshot with all changed properties revealed and an explanation that gives some details. I have no idea what you are doing or what your layers contain when they 'change resolution.' I don't even know what that means. Size? Scale? Preview? The only thing I can guess is that it's an openGL driver problem. Turn off open GL previews and let us know.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 10, 2013 5:13 PM   in reply to Clogg22

Still not seeing the timeline but I'd bet that you are just looking at adaptive resolution. Purge your cache, turn off disk cache. That should do it.

System Specs? Memory? OS? Still very little info go to on.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 10, 2013 8:29 PM   in reply to Rick Gerard

What version of CS6? This may be a bug that was fixed in 11.0.2. I agree with Rick that purging the cache (including the disk cache) should work around it.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points