Skip navigation
jZXCVjk
Currently Being Moderated

Wave Warp Problem

Sep 11, 2013 5:56 AM

Tags: #premiere_elements_11 #wave_warp

I have the wave warp effect applied to a clip. It's animated and for most of the clip it's fine. Then around 3/4 of the way through the clip, it simply stops. I have keyframes that extend to the end of the clip so I don't know why the effect stops. I even deleted and then reapplied the effect, and altered the settings, all to no avail. It hits a point and just stops. Thank You in advance.

-Joe-

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 11, 2013 6:21 AM   in reply to jZXCVjk

Have you rendered your timeline (press Enter)?

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 11, 2013 6:52 AM   in reply to jZXCVjk

Are you certain that your keyframes go all the way to the end of your clip? Can you post a screen capture of the keyframes workspace?

It is possible that you're zoomed in slightly on the keyframing timeline and you're not seeing the clip's entire duration.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 11, 2013 7:27 AM   in reply to jZXCVjk

Once I see a screen cap of the program, your timeline and your keyframing workspace, I'll better be able to help you, jZ. Though you seem to know what you're doing, so I'm sure it's something minor.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 11, 2013 10:04 AM   in reply to jZXCVjk

No, that's very good. When I click on it, it's much bigger.

I see that there's a keyframe at the beginning and end -- and one about halfway through the clip. Why this mid-way keyframe?

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 11, 2013 2:39 PM   in reply to jZXCVjk

Sorry, jZ. I haven't a clue why this is happening.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 11, 2013 2:49 PM   in reply to Steve Grisetti

jZ, I've been playing around with Wave Warp. It's a pretty intensive effect! Do you have a good, fast quad-core computer and a good graphics card?

It might be worth outputting a test MP4 to see if you see the problem on your finished file. I recommend you go to Publish & Share/Computer/AVCHD with the YouTube SD preset to create your test file.

Also, I see you have other video on the track above your PSD. What happens if you (temporarily) remove the video on the upper tracks and re-render? Does your effect play any better?

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 12, 2013 5:18 AM   in reply to jZXCVjk

Strange that you need to work around the effect -- but I'm glad you've found some solution, Joe!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points