Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Hi i am having trouble with adobe photoshop elements 10 it will not let me singh in

Sep 11, 2013 12:00 PM

Hi all

I hope some one can help me i was on the phone with Adobe for a 1/2 hr and in the end they wanted money to fix a problem they had and no its my problem

I try to singh on to my acc and it comes up not avalable try again later then i try to add people to my address book so i can sent them pictures and it ask me to singh in and then it freezes my whole computa can some one help i dont have the money to pay adobe i have been out of work for 7 years i am 60 and it does not look like work will come again for me the way things are well take care and have a good day and God Bless.

Rich

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 11, 2013 12:25 PM   in reply to bowlturner58

There is nothing to log into. Photoshop.com is gone. You should have received a bunch of emails about your photos there getting moved to Revel, but you can't use revel from within PSE. Sign out or click cancel, turn off backup/sync, and don't use the welcome screen. Go into the program files or program files(x86) and make a shortcut to the editor and/or organizer and use that to launch the program in the future.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 11, 2013 12:26 PM   in reply to Barbara B.

Also, most unfortunately, if you signed up for photoshop.com, your contact book was stored at photoshop.com, so that doesn't work any more. You can still add addresses individually, but that's  all now.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 11, 2013 10:37 PM   in reply to bowlturner58

If your photos are on your computer you don't have to do anything to them. They're still right there where they were for you to use. The photos that got moved are any pictures you had uploaded to photoshop.com.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 12, 2013 6:18 AM   in reply to bowlturner58

Then all you have to do is to stop using the welcome screen, click Cancel where it tells you to sign in, and go into the organizer preferences>backup/sync and make sure nothing is set to backup or sync to photoshop.com.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 12, 2013 8:18 AM   in reply to bowlturner58
    when I click on my Photoshop at the beginning  the welcome comes up and I do not Singh I click organize there are only two thing you can click on one organize and edit.

That is the welcome screen. You don't want to use it because it will always try to contact photoshop.com.

You are using windows, I'm guessing? Then you want to go into the program files. If you have a 64 bit version of windows it will be program files(x86) instead. Go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements 10 Organizer to find the organizer .exe file (it will be called application instead of .exe in windows 7 or 8). The editor will be in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 10.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 12, 2013 9:08 AM   in reply to bowlturner58

Open the C drive. Open Program Files(x86) if you have it. If not, just open Program Files. Open the Adobe folder there. Open the Photoshop Elements 10 folder.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points