Skip navigation
Ollie37
Currently Being Moderated

Barbara Brundage, can you help with PS Elements 11 and Epson R2000 printer issue?

Sep 12, 2013 9:23 AM

Seeking help with PS Elements 11 which does not work with Epson r2000 printer.  Epson tech support could not fix, said it is PS e11 problem.  Receive prompt on PS e11 screen when I try to print stating "not compatible or settings are not correct.  Have set PS to manage color and printer manages color to off.  Would appreciate any suggestions.  Thank you.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 12, 2013 2:43 PM   in reply to Ollie37

Are you sure you have the very latest driver? Have you restarted your computer?

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 12, 2013 7:38 PM   in reply to Ollie37

The maximum number of activated copies is two, not three. However, reinstalling it on the same hardware doesn't count as another activation. Activation is tied to the hardware. You can uninstall and reinstall it on the same hard drive all day long if you want.

I don't know that it would help to reinstall, but it won't hurt. Unfortunately, for all that epson makes the best hardware, their drivers do tend to create more problems than those from any other manufacturer.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 12, 2013 7:47 PM   in reply to Ollie37

What operating system are you using?

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 13, 2013 8:17 AM   in reply to Ollie37

I don't know about how the epson appears in PSE 11, but some HP printers have names that are too long for PSE and renaming those makes them work. You might try that.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 15, 2013 11:18 AM   in reply to Ollie37

Glad you got it fixed. I hope you made notes on what he changed, in case you ever need to reinstall PSE.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points