• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A little birdie...

LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2013 Sep 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For any of you out there that John Daigle has helped in some way. Today is John's birthday. So please join me in wshing John a VERY happy birthday!

Trust me. A finer individual you will seldom (if ever) have the joy of meeting and knowing!

Happy Birthday buddy!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 15, 2013 Sep 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Likewise, Mr. Robowizard. Thanks for the shout out, Rick! It's a rainy day here in Evergreen, Colorado but all is sunshine and happiness on the inside. The nieces are putting on a magic show for my birthday party

To my fellow forum posters: May your days be merry and your bugs be fixed

John

John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2013 Sep 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

... and it's a special birthday! John was working in this field before many people visiting this forum were born. Many of us refer to him as Uncle John because he is that helpful friend we turn to for advice.

It was my joy to get him to visit Europe last year and have him stay with us.

John will go to the ends of the earth to help people, long may he continue to work on these forums.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp