Skip navigation
DerekConst
Currently Being Moderated

Photoshop.com acct moved to Revel - Are they the same?

Sep 17, 2013 8:54 AM

I've spent some time looking around the Revel site, but without the Mac and Ipad full products (I have PC and Android tablets and Phones) it seems that I can only view my galleries without the nice formatting and organization that I had with Photoshop.com.  Am i just out of luck until Adobe comes out with support for Pc and Android?

When I found the messages that my pics had been relocated to Revel, I was hoping that I was going to be able to just supply the new link to friends for them to be able to see the nice galleries that I had set up - now I'm not so sure.  Should I be looking for a different product or service to gain the functionality of my old Photoshop.com gallery?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 17, 2013 11:40 AM   in reply to DerekConst

Revel and Photoshop.com are not the same, but both offer cloud storage and sharing.Revel has more of a focus on access from multiple devices and being able to get to you photos from "anywhere".  Since Photoshop.com sharing and storage was being discontinued, we offered to migrate users' photos to Revel. If you allowed migration, then all of you jpg files should have migrated. The photos that were in albums should be in albums with the same names as before. Links to albums should still work in Revel, but not other links. The sorting is limited currently to date (oldest or newest) and by event.

The browser version at adoberevel.com that you can use on a PC can do most of what the Mac, iOS, and Win8  apps can do, except for editing.There is a free editor on photoshop.com in "tools", "photoshop express editor" that you can use if you need an editor for now. Albums are shared with a link. See this FAQ: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5677245#5677245

Pattie

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 17, 2013 8:29 PM   in reply to DerekConst

You are welcome!

Pattie

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)