Skip navigation
Diabolical_Seal
Currently Being Moderated

Adobe Photoshop Elements crashes before it starts.

Sep 17, 2013 10:01 PM

Tags: #problem #error #issue #image #crash #elements #7 #editor #pse #activation #elements_7 #pse_7

A few days ago, I tried to open up Photoshop Elements 7, and... nothing.  My cursor showed that it was loading, but then it stopped.  No window opened, nothing.  So I went to a picture and tried opening it with Photoshop.  The loading window popped up and then another window which "Adobe Photoshop Elements (Editor) has stopped working" and "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

Other than that, I have nothing.  I've tried multiple solutions suggested online, but nothing has worked.  Before someone suggests the ctrl+alt+shift click editor at the welcome window, I cannot do that.  It's impossible because the welcome window never appears. 

I really need this program to do artwork for posters and such, and I'm rapidly approaching my deadline. 

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 17, 2013 10:06 PM   in reply to Diabolical_Seal

Before someone suggests the ctrl+alt+shift click editor at the welcome window, I cannot do that.  It's impossible because the welcome window never appears.

Go into the program files and find the exe file and start it from there with the keystrokes.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points