Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects CC has problems with .mov files and Decklink Studio drivers

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2013 Sep 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I bought, downloaded and installed the complete Creative Cloud Collection yesterday (except for installing Flash Builder and Flash Professional).

After Effects CC has two problems:

1. Sometimes it refuses to import .mov-files or suddenly it cannot read already imported .mov files any more. It then says it has a problem reading the files according to ( 86 § 2 ). After a restart of the program it mostly works again, only for the problem to pop up again eventually.

2. The second problem is the playout of the video signal to my class B tube video screen via Blackmagic Decklink Studio card. This is only possible for a short moment and then the picture is gone. After that, I cannot set any Blackmagic-driver in the settings, there are gone too. I have the newest drivers and software. Is that an issue that can be related to the .mov-problem? Or shall I ask Blackmagic for assistance here? Thanks in advance for your quick help!

Best regards from Germany,

Arne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2013 Sep 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE: I searched in the forum and throwing away the DVCPROHDVideoOutput.component seems to have been the solution for me! Running smotthly until now!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines