Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

why can't i see events in albums  IOS devices

Sep 19, 2013 5:11 PM

I have organized my albums by events, but when I go to albums on any IOS device there is no option to see the events, only all of the photos all at once.  Why can't I see my separate and unique events in my albums on IOS devices?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 20, 2013 1:11 PM   in reply to Hud jr

Are you an Elements user? Are the event you are looking for things created in Revel or created in Elements? Can you tell me which view you are in when you look for them?

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 15, 2013 5:21 PM   in reply to Hud jr

You are correct, in album view, we changed from grid and track to grid and one up view( on the iOS app).

How do you generally organize your photos? How do you use events? Ideally, how would you want to organize your photos?

Pattie

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 29, 2013 9:45 AM   in reply to Hud jr

In your library view, you can view by event. I have added the album view by event to the wish list.  I will send you an email so I can help you with options for organizaton.

Pattie

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 4, 2013 11:34 AM   in reply to Hud jr

OK, I will try again.  Resending to your gmail account.

Pattie

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 25, 2013 10:04 AM   in reply to Hud jr

Unfortunately, I am unable to discuss future versions and their content until they release. I realize event view in albums is a highly desirable feature for you and I have communicated that to the team. I do appreciate you letting us know how you like to use Revel.

Pattie

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points