• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I create a PDF for review in landscape orientation using RoboHelp 10?

Sep 25, 2013 Sep 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a PDF of a Help project with 110 topics, to send for review. First time, the PDF was in portrait and almost all of the images (screen shots from the application) run off the right side of the PDF page. I received comments from all of the reviewers about the images ... reviewers were concerned that the Help topics, when opened from the app, would look like the PDF. 

How do I create a PDF for review in lanscape orientation?

Or, is there a way to shrink the images so each one fits on the page when the page is in portrait-orientation?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2014 Jan 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem - sad to see no response to Robs question from last September!

I am using roboHelp V10 - but can't see any appropriate settings when generating the pdf review file.

Can anyone help please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have also noticed that company logo setup in header line on mastrer style sheet is also not appearing on the pdf document -

why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

I suspect the question remains unanswered because nobody (except, perhaps, the Adobe developers) knows how to make that happen. There simply appear to be no settings for controlling this.

The only thing I can suggest is to report it to Adobe as a bug. Who knows, perhaps Adobe will come back to you with a "if you changed this" type of reply.

Click here to view the bug reporting form

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp