• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ibough photoshop 2 days ago. I talk to in India two hours = Nothing.Jdelaverriere@gmail.com

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2013 Sep 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ibough photoshop 2 days ago. I talk to in India two hours = Nothing. <Removed by Moderator>

I pay 450 Dollars, can I get my Photopshop NOW ????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeandelaverriere do you have a case number or order number which we can reference regarding your interaction with our support team?  Also please be aware this is a public forum.  I have edited your previous post to remove your e-mail address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So photoshop idiot called me 1 hour ago and told me wait….I did wait on the tel for 1 hour

What's wrong with you

<Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jean I have again edited your post to remove your e-mail address.  There is no need for you to post your e-mail address as Adobe employee's already have access to your e-mail address.  By continuing to post your e-mail address publicly you are making it available to anyone who wishes to have it.

I reviewed your most recent case of 211568694.  It appears you were looking for the location on where to download Photoshop CS6.  Please see http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-downloads.html to download the installation files for Photoshop CS6.

If you are facing difficulties downloading the software then can you please elaborate as to what errors you are receiving?  It would also be beneficial if you could post which operating system you are trying to download the software on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2013 Oct 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jean I have sent you an e-mail directly.  I have also referred and locked your other related discussions as there is no need for multiple discussions on the same topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines