Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

How to obtain an acceptable APK file for Google Play ?

Oct 1, 2013 5:14 AM

There is the steps of my trying in my Google Play console :

1) With OpenSSL I've made a PEM file :

openssl pkcs12 -in certificatCreeSurFBuilder.p12 -out certificatCreeSurFBuilder.pem -nodes

With Notepad I've update the content of the PEM file : I've add the key provided between the markups of the "RSA Public Key", the public key from Google which I've divided the text to 64 caracters per row (for 64-base encoded).

So with OpenSSL I've made a PKCS12 file :

openssl pkcs12 -export -in certificatCreeSurFBuilder.pem -inkey certificatCreeSurFBuilder.pem -out certificatPourGooglePlay.p12

2) Finally I've uploaded the PKCS12 file using my console at https://play.google.com/apps/publish, but I've got this error message wich doesn't light me : "Import error. Try to import an other file" !

Moreover, I'd like to know if I would have a best result if I'd buy a certificate provided by a reputed organism, e.g. Verisign or Thatwe ?

NB : I have indicated my personnal datas in "bag attributes" labels named CN and C (CN=myName and C=myCountry), at the first step of primary certificate creation, in the FlashBuilder wizard tool. So is it usefull or is it bad in this case to indicate these datas ?

Thanks for help.

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points