Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Cursor Effect

Oct 7, 2013 5:18 PM

How do I get that "clicking effect" When I click on what ever.

I have seen it on some "youtube" videos; when they click they have click these circle things that go around the cursor?
PLEASE help!!??

I just got the "student Adobe Coud." So I feel like a "noob" try to this kind of stuff.  

I am not sure what "Adobe Product" helps make that "curso effect."

PLEASE and THANK You!!!!

  • Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 7, 2013 9:12 PM   in reply to wolfdrag

    Usually, that is made by the screen recording software itself (like Camtasia).


    But it would be easy to do this in After Effects, too, by animating the radius and opacity of a circle on a shape layer.


    Start here to learn After Effects:

    Mark as:

More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

  • 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points