• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please add 3D secure to the Ogone Payment Gateway

Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2013 Oct 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Belgium there is only one payment gateway that can be used: the one by Ogone. This is supported, except for the 3D secure option. The problem is that all acquirers need the 3D secure authentication and this is not supported in BC. So this leaves us at this moment with an e-commerce solution without working payment gateway.

I'm not sure how it is in the rest of Europe, but I don't think that 3D secure is only in Belgium a necessary specification.

Paypal is no valid alternative for us. Anyone else who needs this? Or has everybody in Europe already left the ship?

Message was edited by: gertjunes

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2013 Nov 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Gert, did you get any feedback on this ?

Is anyone using Ogone with BC here ??

I would like to set up a membership website with paid content in secure zones, but it will not work with non-seamless payment gateways (like Paypal standard) and Ogone would be my only seamless payment gateway I could use as I am also in Europe (Belgium) but I have some doubt it is actually working with BC...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2014 Apr 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gertjunes i've the same problem in france. Did you find a solution ? Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, nothing changed - I've moved away from the platform. Adobe is not willing to see this as important. BC is completely useless as a shop in the EU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thx for the answer. My clients paid for two years i've got to find a solution. Don't understand why they sold BC in Eu if there's no payment gayteway here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We developed a custom cart using PHP and the API from Ogone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so the api from ogone doesn't work with BC cart without making modifications. I've tried the API from paypal but it doesn't work too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2014 Apr 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ogone told me that some acquirers don't require 3D Secure.

I have set up an Ogone test account, and did some tests with BC. I was able to do transactions (with the test account, behalve for the recurrent aspect that didn't work) and these transactions did appear in the Ogone admin.

May I ask if you both did try to implement Ogone in production and it didn't work ?

I am yet hesitating to use BC for some projects and would like to know if it would however possible to use it with BC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works in the test account, but it doesn't work in the Ogone production account. We do not use BC to handle payments - it does not work because of the 3D Secure feature. So don't be fooled by this. We had that too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks for the answer. Good to know that...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you configure SHA IN and SHA OUT in ogone account ?

Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I don't remember, because I recovered a test account I already used a few years ago (to make tests which were already not successful).

When I look into the settings of the account, there is nothing for SHA OUT, and there is a password for SHA IN. I guess this one was configured by Ogone because I had troubles to make everything work...

To answer your question about why they sell BC here... actually, I don't think they sell it here. They only have a pricing in $.

I think it is a good platform, but when used in Europe (i.e. when you want to do a multi-lingual site, or when you use special characters at some places), you will quickly face some issues.

At some point, I think BC was looking to expand through local partners which would have localised (language, payment gateways...) the platform. I actively participated in the translation of the interface in French, and I pushed for the Ogone integration (because Ogone is accepted in many countries in Europe, amongst which Belgium and France) and then... at some point I had no more news, and everything was left as is, with some issues left.

Some issues have workarounds, but I didn't find an acceptable solution for the payment gateway yet (after many years using BC for non e-commerce websites)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thx for your answer but they already sold it in € in France cause my client bought it !

I don't understand why i can't use paypal pro with the api key in france

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines