Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Where to find update for 'Toolkit for CreateJS'?

Oct 10, 2013 10:35 AM

Tags: #toolkit_for_createjs #flash_pro_cc

Hi,

I'd like to use the latest versions of the createJs framework. They recently added some nice event-functionality I'd like to use at the moment.

Flash Pro CC still has the old Toolkit for CreateJS on board. Creative Cloud doesn't mention updates to Flash Pro CC.

Anybody knows if Adobe updates the Toolkit for CreateJS? And if so, where to find it?

(btw ofcoarse I tried updating the labraries myself in my project, but some core stuff is changed in the new EaselJS and so it takes a lot to correct)

Really appreciate it if anybody knows!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 10, 2013 11:30 AM   in reply to Martino77

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 3, 2013 1:28 AM   in reply to Rob Dillon

The new update(Flash Pro CC release - November 2013) that integrates CreateJS 1.3 libraries in HTML5 canvas export is now available to you. This Flash CC update will update your flash version to 13.1.0.217.

You can update from the Adobe Creative Cloud application or from Flash Pro CC Help -> Updates menu.

You will more information on the update at: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash/using/whats-new.html

Thanks,

-Sujai

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 10, 2014 2:46 PM   in reply to SujaiS

Where can I get the CreateJS update for Flash 6 ?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 10, 2014 3:35 PM   in reply to Friesen

If you mean Flash CS6 then you can find the available updates here: http://www.adobe.com/support/flash/downloads.html

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 10, 2014 9:16 PM   in reply to Friesen

Yes, Toolkit for CreateJs is only available for Flash Professional CS6. With Flash Pro CC(latest update) the toolkit is intgerated as a document type and is no longer an extension.

-Sujai

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 10, 2014 11:20 PM   in reply to SujaiS

Yes, I meant Flash Pro CS6. On the update site the text for the latest update says: "This update will not install Toolkit for CreateJS 1.1 automatically." So I doubt that there is an update available for CreateJS1.3 for Flash CS6 users. If that's correct it means, that if we want to stay up to date with CreateJS we can throw away CS6. I'm teaching at an educational institution and an upgrade to the cloud is impossible to do, at least in a decent amount of time and effort. Are we stuck?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 11, 2014 12:24 AM   in reply to Friesen

Some details on the latest status:

1) For CS6, the toolkit which is available for download has CreateJS 1.2 integrated. You can download this from : http://www.adobe.com/in/products/flash/flash-to-html5.html

2) For Flash CC(latest update - 13.1.0.226) uses CreateJS 1.3 libraries for HTML5 publishing.

Will need to check if there will be more updates to toolkit for CS6 or if this will be only for CC.

-Sujai

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points