Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

When will Adobe AIR support 96x96 and 144x144 icons for Android?

Oct 11, 2013 7:38 AM

Tags: #air #adobe #android #icons #cc #144x144 #96x96

I´ve been searching the Forum for any hints on this. I´m not sure but is there really no solution for it!?!?

The first post I found was this one: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1088092 from October, 25th 2012 asking for a solution.

One year after this post I installed Adobe AIR 3.9.0.1050 to Flash Pro CC - but I still can´t add these Icons. Really?

Do I miss anything? Can anyone please tell me how to add these Icons to my Android App so I can upload it?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 3, 2013 1:33 AM   in reply to dasessig

Hi,

The new update(Flash Pro CC release - November 2013) that allows to publish the AIR applications with newer icon, is now available to you. This Flash CC update will update your flash version to 13.1.0.217.

You can update from the Adobe Creative Cloud application or from Flash Pro CC Help -> Updates menu.

You will find more information on the update at: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash/using/whats-new.html

Regards,

Meenakshi

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 3, 2013 4:45 AM   in reply to meenat3

Hi,

I can't find this update. I've already restarted both Creative Cloud and my laptop. I also get a message that all my apps are up to date when I use the Flash Pro CC Help -> Updates menu.

My current version is 13.0.1.808

I'm from the Netherlands. Maybe this update isn't available for my country yet?

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 3, 2013 4:48 AM   in reply to TheBenimations

Yes, may be this had not replicated on servers. Please do try this again after a couple of hours.

-Sujai

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points