Skip navigation
Sijimo9
Currently Being Moderated

How to change sequence settings without CC 7.1 update?

Oct 15, 2013 11:02 PM

Well, i was hoping that Adobe will release 7.1 update on October 15th, as promised on some websites. I don't recall, maybe it was Creative COW or any other.

That's why i have created 720p PRORES proxies for 9x multi-camera live performance shoot which lasts for 2 hours for lag free, fast editing.

I have sucessfully edited it and promised my clients that on October 16th they will get the whole show in 1080p, high quality.

So, there is no update yet, and yes, i can relink files to original 1080p, but the multicam sequence is capped to 720p and i simply can't find a way to change it's size.

The old fashion copy/paste way from one sequence to another does not work, since 720p sequence is linked to multicam edits. In CS6 i could edit ".prproj" file in text editor to change any properties (including sequence properties), but right now in CC, .prproj file contains binary data only, so i can't do it that way either.

Maybe someone knows any other way to change sequence settings right now, or what is the exact day for 7.1 release?

Thank you!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 17, 2013 9:20 AM   in reply to Sijimo9

There is no way to change sequence settings until the update.  We haven't been given a hard release date for the update.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points