• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not make any change inside ColdFusion 10 Admin

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2013 Oct 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed 64-bit ColdFusion 10 on a  64-bit Windows 2008 R2 server.  I got error " There was an error accessing this page.  Check logs for more details." after I clicked "Submit Changes" when I tried to change JVM Heap Size, request tunning, setting up mail server, etc.  It doesn't let me to change anything.  I saw the following errors in the logs.

coldfusion-out.log:

Oct 17, 2013 16:59:37 PM Information [ajp-bio-8012-exec-9] - An error occurred while fetching element from authcache.

Oct 17, 2013 16:59:42 PM Information [ajp-bio-8012-exec-1] - Session rotated successfully.

Oct 17, 2013 16:59:42 PM Information [ajp-bio-8012-exec-1] - User admin logged in.

Oct 17, 2013 16:59:57 PM Warning [ajp-bio-8012-exec-6] - There was an error while verifying the token. Either the session timed out or un-authenticated access is suspected.

application.log

"Information","ajp-bio-8012-exec-1","10/17/13","16:59:42",,"Session rotated successfully."

"Warning","ajp-bio-8012-exec-6","10/17/13","16:59:57","CFADMIN","There was an error while verifying the token. Either the session timed out or un-authenticated access is suspected."

Please advise!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2013 Oct 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using the ip address of the admin box. Ex http://[yourIPaddress here]/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 28, 2013 Oct 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What web browser are you using to load the CF Admin? Internet Explorer sometimes causes this. Try using Chrome to access CF Admin. Also, see this thread: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1145426

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2014 Apr 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@wang, about your issue of finding certain operations in the Admin give you the error, "There was an error accessing this page, check logs for more details.", there is indeed a workaround for that issue.

Basically, it's a duplicate cookie problem for the CF session cookie(s). There are in fact a few solutions to that, and I discuss the problem and those workarounds in a blog entry I just created:

'CF911: Solving problem in #ColdFusion Admin getting "error accessing this page" on certain actions'

http://www.carehart.org/blog/client/index.cfm/2014/4/10/CF_Admin_error_about_error_accessing_this_pa...

Hope that may help you and other readers here.

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation