Skip navigation
beauvoir
Currently Being Moderated

en-US and Ink

Oct 20, 2013 2:38 PM

I use Photoshop elements 11. Recently two new folders - en-US and Ink - have started to appear unbidden in the folders list of Organiser. What are they and how can I get rid of, or hide, them without damaging the system?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 20, 2013 2:52 PM   in reply to beauvoir

For Ink, are you using a mac?

For en_US, it sounds like you may have put photos into one of the support files by accident. Open the folder, find the photos and put them someplace more appropriate.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 21, 2013 12:40 AM   in reply to beauvoir

As suggested by Barbara, these folders are to be used by PSE for some intenal purposes. It appears that you have put some photos in them and hence they are shown in left panel. What you need to do is, move the photos from these folders to some other folders. For moving photos, go to folder tree view (by clicking on icon shown on right side of 'My folders' text), select the en_us folder. The grid will show all its images. Select the images which you have put in it and drag drop these selection onto some other folder. Do the same for Ink folder as well. Please let me know if that doesn't resolve your issue.

~Surendra

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 1, 2013 12:40 AM   in reply to beauvoir

Ideally if there are no pictures in en-us and ink folder then it should not be shown in flat folder view. In other words, flat folder view shows only those folders from which you have imported images in catalog. Can you please post a snapshot of left panel which shows en-su and ink folder.

Also are you seeing these folders in 'flat  folder view' or in 'folder hierarchy view' <Folder hierarchy view can be accessed by clicking on icon located on right side of 'My folders' text in left panel>. Folder hierarchy view will show all folders present on your hard drive. So if the en-us and ink folders are shown only in folder hierarchy view then it is not an issue.

~Surendra

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 1, 2013 7:21 AM   in reply to beauvoir

You need to come to the web page for this discussion and use the camera icon above the message area to post an image, beauvoir. They aren't allowed via email for security reasons. Here's the url:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1318684?tstart=0

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points