Thanks all viewers! Issue resolved.
A recently installed FM plugin (AcrolinxIQ) seem to have caused the issue.
Plugin uninstalled - issue resolved.
I have an issue with saving files/book files that has been occurring since October 17th, 2013.
FM10 (10.0.2.419) installed (working in Unstructured).
When I have a book open, I click the Save button for any of the files (including the book file), the button does not grey out.
1. When I select File > Save all files in a Book, frame shows all the signs that it "saves" all the files.
2. I then select FIle > Close all files in a Book.
3. Frame now prompts - do I want to save each and every file.
I have to click Yes/No to each and every file (nightmare).
4. I then manually click the Save button to save the book, and again - the button does not grey out.
5. I then click File > Close Book, Frame now prompts do I want to save the book file.
Here's what I tried so far to resolve, but without any success:
1. I typically work with files located on a netword drive, so I copied some books over to a local drive (c:\). SAME BEHAVIOUR.
2. I completely uninstalled Frame, and installed it again. SAME BEHAVIOUR.
Anyone here seen this? Any ideas?