• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects CS6 and Mavericks

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2013 Oct 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running the full version of CS6 Master and it's still not working on the update...  Would be cool to have the functionality of AE back as I've been on Mavericks Developer since day one which rendered it useless (randomly.)  I'm by no means complaining, I understood the risks when I installed, but a real fix would be great.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that you have installed the After Effects CS6 (11.0.3) update and After Effects CS6 is not working on Mavericks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=13&platform=Macintosh

I see 3 downloads for AE CS6.  I downloaded one

"  AfterEffectsTrial-12.0.1-mul-AdobeUpdate  "

and when trying to run it get this message

" Update Failed

Updates could not be applied

This patch is not applicable for you.  Please check updates from the Help menu in your product to see a list of the latest updates available.... "

I'm running Mavericks, and at this point AE wont even open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not an update for After Effects CS6 (11.0). That is an update for After Effects CC (12.0).

Just choose Help > Updates within any Adobe application and install the updates automatically that way.

If you're not willing to use the auotmatic updater, then use the manual download for the After Effects CS6 (11.0.3) updater. Do not use the After Effects CC (12.0.1) upodater; that is not for your version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After Effects is working!  Sweet, oh how I have missed processing RAW Time Lapse!

jonathan

http://www.photojennette.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried a different update and it seems to be installing now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines