Skip navigation
arolson101
Currently Being Moderated

Can I delete local files?

Oct 24, 2013 5:16 PM

Tags: #adobe-revel #organizer_12

I have uploaded a test set of photos to revel using Elements 12 Organizer.  In the file info, they are listed as still in their original locations.  Can I delete them, and will it automatically download the originals as I need them?

Thanks!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 24, 2013 6:20 PM   in reply to arolson101

are you referring to the backup files in a mac using the keep originals option or mobile albums in Elements/Revel. If you delete something from a mobile album, it removes it both in the organizer and revel. If you want it only in the organizer, you can drag it out of mobile albumsf back to the local category and it will delete it from revel only.

Does that help?

Pattie

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 25, 2013 9:17 AM   in reply to arolson101

Any album that is in the mobile albums in the elements organizer will be in both.  If you delete an item in mobile albums, then it will go a way from both the elements organizer and revel. Since you only want to put the photos in revel, you can certainly go to adoberevel.com from a browser and upload any files directly to revel  and not have them in mobile albums. In that case, if you delete them from the computer, it will not delete them from revel.

Pattie.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points