I have a picture I would like to edit. One person's head is tilted to one side a bit and I would like to straighten it
out to look better. Is it possible to do this and how in simple directions. Thx
It will not be easy getting the desired result. Please try below steps below :
- Select the face using any of the selection tools. Generally Quick Selection Tool is best for making such selections
- Choose "Layer Menu>New>Layer visa cut". This will create a new layer.
- Now "Ctrl +Click " on the thumbnail of the layer in layers panel that is created in the second step. This will select the content of the layer which is face in this ase.
- Now right click and choose "Free transform". Rotate the face
- There will be sum white or transparent area created when you rotate. Try using "Content Aware Tool" to fill that up.