Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Hi I am new to photoshop.

Oct 27, 2013 10:24 AM

I have a picture I would like to edit. One person's head is tilted to one side a bit and I would like to straighten it

out to look better. Is it possible to do this and how in simple directions. Thx

  • Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 28, 2013 12:09 AM   in reply to caringpn

    It will not be easy getting the desired result. Please try below steps below :


    - Select the face using any of the selection tools. Generally Quick Selection Tool is best for making such selections

    - Choose "Layer Menu>New>Layer visa cut". This will create a new layer.

    - Now "Ctrl +Click " on the thumbnail of the layer in layers panel that is created in the second step. This will select the content of the layer which is face in this ase.

    - Now right click and choose "Free transform". Rotate the face

    - There will be sum white or transparent area created when you rotate. Try using "Content Aware Tool" to fill that up.

    Mark as:

More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

  • 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points