If I try to export a handful of images at the same time, the title and caption is stripped out at export. This happens on 5, 15 or 50 images. If I export them one by one the information is retained. It seems to me that only the first or one image can retain it's title and caption.
Does anyone know why and how to fix this?
LR 5.2 on Windows 7.
I noticed it when I was uploading files to a POD site I use. I thought initially that I'd forgotten to tag, but I checked LR, and sure enough all text was present. So I used Window Explorer to view the file details and there were keywords, but no title or caption. Re-exporting the file on it's own solved it, but if I export in a batch it strips that info from all except the first image.
Very strange. Haven't heard of any similar reports, so it doesn't sound like a very common problem. Maybe try resetting your preferences file, but if that doesn't work all I can suggest is to raise the problem at the official Adobe feedback site.
For resetting the preferences file, see here: