After installing OS X Mavericks, i am no longer able to (resave) any flash files (.fla) to any of our servers or local storage devices.
When saving the file the first time all seems fine, trying to save the same file again results in the error message bellow.
The error message : "Unable to save the documents as '/volumes/content/users/brian/test.fla' Please try saving to a different filename or ta different location"
Saving a file locally doesn't give me these problems.
Im currently running Flash CC 22.214.171.1248 on a iMac.
The December 2013 update(126.96.36.199) already resolved the buzzing sound issue on Maverics. Please update your Flash CC for that fix.
Save issue is under investigation. While this issue is being fixed, you can recover the corrupted files by following the below steps
1. Change the file extension of your corrupted fla to zip eg: corrupt.fla to corrupt.zip
2. Extract the zip file
3. Open the xfl file from the extracted folder in Flash CC(you will see the file is of up to date and non-corrupted)
Other trivial work-arounds:
1. Save your file as .xfl(uncompressed fla) instead of .fla
2. Connect your shared location via afp protocol on Mac 10.9 whereever-possible
3. Use Mac 10.8 or lower versions if-possible