Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Delete empty folder in bridge cc 6.0.1 on window 8.1 hang?

Nov 3, 2013 11:39 PM

I use window 8.1 pro when I delete empty folder in adobe bridge cc 6.0.1x64 , the result is that adobe bridge program hang and it closed itself.It is bug of adobe bridge cc 6.0.1. Yes or Not

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 4, 2013 8:00 AM   in reply to bboyss1234@hotmail.co.th

Depends on what folder you deleted.  If it was an image folder it should have no effect.  If it was a program folder it might impact operation.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 5, 2013 9:16 AM   in reply to bboyss1234@hotmail.co.th

Really confused by your creating a folder path with "this pc".  Apparently Bridge is confused also. 

To create a new folder in Bridge click File/New Folder. 

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 7, 2013 8:18 AM   in reply to bboyss1234@hotmail.co.th

I assume that is similar to all Windows system where you have "computer". 

In Bridge the panel Folder should by the same as the OS file tree.  So assuming Win8 still has Windows Explorer if you navigate to "this pc\picture\" does this work for you?  Place a picture there and it should be read by both Win Exp. and Bridge as they are both browsers.

If this does not work in Win. Exp either then you have something wrong with your file setup.

If having problem with the setup take a screen shot of the file structure and use the camera icon in reply box to upload.  Picutre is better than descriptions in many cases.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 10, 2013 9:32 AM   in reply to bboyss1234@hotmail.co.th

A fellow that writes manuals for Win OS modifications recommends uses stay away from "my pc" and "libraries" as they are buried in many layers of commands.  It is safer and faster to access by creating your own directory.  Sounds like 8.1 added another layer.  I would just create your own directory "Pictures" rather than releying on what MS created.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points