Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

How to "analyze" multiple clips with "Warp stabilizer"-effect preset

Nov 4, 2013 5:52 AM

Is there a simple way to "analyze" multiple clips that have the Warp Stabilizer effect attached?

I have a sequence with 100 clips, which all have a customized Warp Stabilizer effect preset attached. I can attach the effect to all the clips very easily, but afterwards I have to manually press "Analyze" on each clip, which is quite irritating... Is there a shortcut?

I don’t use nesting because I have to tweak the effect-settings on some of the clips…

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 4, 2013 8:35 AM   in reply to Super

The Analysis happens automatically for me right after applying the clip.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 5, 2013 8:37 AM   in reply to Super

Yeah, even when I apply to multiple clips, it starts immediately.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 9, 2013 2:07 PM   in reply to Super

It's not a "custom preset" is it? Because those don't automatically begin analyzing...unfortunately. Otherwise, it should work...we do it ALL the time.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 11, 2013 11:42 PM   in reply to Super

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Yes, sadly custom presets with warp stabilizers don't work correctly. You have to go hit analyze manually for every clip. For you that may be quicker than changing your two settings for each clip. It is a bummer though. We actually use this effect several hundred times per week and prefer the "Position, Scale, Rotation" method in the settings but we can't use the custom preset because it doesn't properly re-analyze automatically like the default effect does. I'm not sure whether it'd be a bug report or a feature request (in my opinion it's a bug) but definitely report it to the link above.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points