Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Error 400

Nov 11, 2013 3:05 PM

Tags: #issue #elements_9

I'm trying to transer something from Aperture to edit in Elements 9 and get a message that it's not available, Error 400.  What does that mean?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 11, 2013 3:12 PM   in reply to ArnoldKanter

It means that PSE is trying to access photoshop.com, which is dead and gone. Go up to the top of your screen and turn of syncing/backup and see  if works then.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 11, 2013 3:40 PM   in reply to ArnoldKanter

In the menu bar at the very top of your screen, up where your wifi connection and the time and the volume are. You should have an ugly little square there (it's supposed to look like a safe, I believe). Click that.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 11, 2013 3:55 PM   in reply to ArnoldKanter

No, it's not because you're on a mac. Windows has stuff at the bottom of the screen, not the top.

What happens if you just launch the editor by itself? Forget about aperture for the moment. Also, you haven't upgraded to mavericks, have you?

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 11, 2013 4:34 PM   in reply to ArnoldKanter
    When I open the other, I get sort of a home page looking thing that invites me to log in, and, when I do, I get the Error 400 message.

That's the welcome screen. Just poof it out of the dock since it doesn't work anymore.

Have you been able to send photos from aperture before and this is a new problem, or is the first time you've tried it?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points