• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install apps after hhd format, need help!

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2013 Nov 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Am currently a monthly subscriber for CC on full plan. For some dub windows issues, had to format my HDD, after that I reinstall the CC manager and notice that most apps like photshop and ilustrator were showing as test instead of install, also LigthRoom was not even present.

INhave check my subscription details, reinstall the manager, log off and log in and there is no way to install LR, even from the LR download page I click on download and automatically take to CC manager but does not show LR anywhere, I am desperate this is my main computer of my photography studio and I have lost an entire day trying to solve this with no luck, I hope someone can help me!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 12, 2013 Nov 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello jairorv,

Welcome to the community and thank you for the post.

Please use the following document in order to do a clean installation of the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html. Once you followed the steps to clean the existing installation, please download and install the creative cloud desktop app from the following location: https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud.

After installing launch the Creative Cloud app and from within the app, install the required apps you subscribed for.

Hope that helps.

-Shushobhan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines