• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After upgrading to CF10, the selected row of my cfgrid is no longer passed on form post.

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2013 Nov 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a cfform which contains a cfgrid and prior to the 9 to 10 update, upon submission of the cfform, the selected row of the grid was passed/posted to my form action page as:

__CFGRID__gridForm__renewalGrid

This contained all the data from the selected row, I.e.:

__CFGRID__COLUMN__=PROJECTID; __CFGRID__DATA__=T01081002AP; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=APPLICATIONS; __CFGRID__DATA__=PQFD; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=OWNERUID; __CFGRID__DATA__=HT2008; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=TEAM; __CFGRID__DATA__=Roberts; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=ROLE; __CFGRID__DATA__=AASBOAPMX; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=REGION; __CFGRID__DATA__=Southwest; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=EXISTING; __CFGRID__DATA__=K8045F; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=SOD; __CFGRID__DATA__=0; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=INITIALEMAILDATE; __CFGRID__DATA__=01/28/2013; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=MESSAGEDATE; __CFGRID__DATA__=; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=SECONDEMAILDATE; __CFGRID__DATA__=; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=ESCALATIONDATE; __CFGRID__DATA__=; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=COMPLETEDBY; __CFGRID__DATA__=TH2878; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=COMPLETIONDATE; __CFGRID__DATA__=02/06/2013; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=MONTHPULLED; __CFGRID__DATA__=Jan2013; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=TOTALITEMS; __CFGRID__DATA__=2; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=RELIEVINGPSA; __CFGRID__DATA__=; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=MODIFIEDBYTS; __CFGRID__DATA__=02/06/2013; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=MODIFIEDBY; __CFGRID__DATA__=T228Y8; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=CREATEDBY; __CFGRID__DATA__=KV3M36; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=CREATEDTS; __CFGRID__DATA__=01/28/2013; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=NEWSA; __CFGRID__DATA__=; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=DELEGATESTATUSNOTE; __CFGRID__DATA__=Access; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=STATUS; __CFGRID__DATA__=Completed; __CFGRID__COLUMN__=DATATYPE; __CFGRID__DATA__=Appl New

After upgrading to CF10, and with no changes to the code, performing this same process, __CFGRID__gridForm__renewalGrid is still passed in the form scope to my action page, but now it is empty.

I have not yet uninstalled CF9, so I brought it up on a different port, and I can run the same code as CF9 or CF10 and watch... in 9 the selected row is passed, in 10 it is empty.

Is this a bug? Is there a work around? Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. Ever find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation