Skip navigation
KreativeEdits
Currently Being Moderated

Zero Clickable 3D Motion Camera Render Points?

Nov 15, 2013 8:22 PM

First off, I'd like to say I'm doing an edit for a call of duty montage. I've just recently got into After Effects editing (I'm using CC).

I'm currently trying to 3d motion track the episode name and the player into a game map. Whenever I go to Effect -> Perspective -> 3D Camera Tracker, it works perfectly fine. justfine.png

Analyzing and solving camera work without a problem . After that's finished. None of the render points appear. The last time I used it (which was my first time) it worked perfectly fine. Now my window is point-less. (below)

NoRenders.png

After tinkering with things, trying to get a fix, I tried clicking on the "render track points" and my points appeared, but i can't click on any of them to get a plain for my text (below)

cantrightclick.png

I really have no idea what to do to fix this. If there's a super easy fix, I wouldnt be surprised. It doesn't work on any of the 3 cinematics im trying to implement motion tracked text to. If anyone could help me, please reply! Thanks!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 15, 2013 10:31 PM   in reply to KreativeEdits

Make sure your footage layer is selected in the timeline. Make sure that the Camera Tracker plug-in is selected. If you can't see any tracking points then adjust the track point size. If you still can't see any points then move the CTI to a different frame and try again.

If that does not work purge all cache files and re-boot.

If that doesn't work delete your preferences file.

I didn't ignore you, nobody else did either. This is not a live chat room or help desk, it's a user forum staffed by volinteers who have other things to do. Be thankful that you got a reply in a day.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points