Skip navigation
PhotoJournal
Currently Being Moderated

Can Acrobat XI Pro with videos provide good security?

Nov 17, 2013 3:08 PM

Tags: #and #pdf #videos #security #indesign #digital #comparison #rights #question #management #answer #author #ibooks #slideshows #instruction #ibook #copyrights

eBooks provide a good basis for use of videos. I reviewed the process to use videos within Acrobat X (I?). Much of the information related to completion of forms and collaborative projects.  Apparently InDesign does not have a way to include videos. I have prepared iBooks using iBooks Author. The result, even as a novice, was fine. However, Adobe's CC relationship encourages use of several robust software, such as Audition, that would enhance my use of videos.  Rather than switch between PC, needed for an only PC program, and a MAC  I would like to configure future eBooks within the PC environment.  Apple's iBooks environment provides indicated security, even with an assortment of media types(videos, slide shows, Qs and As).  Acrobat XI appears to be a good resource with its new video inclusion capability.  However, security is an important element.  Does Acrobat XI provide sufficient security to prevent abuse of copyright material?

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points