Skip navigation
Frizzantine
Currently Being Moderated

Bridge: Relevance of keywords for agencies - how can i upload in my relevance not in alphabetic orde

Nov 17, 2013 3:26 PM

Tags: #tags #bridge #keywords #order #alphabetical #relevance

Hello everybody,

i get crazy. How can i maintain my order/relevance of my keywords when i make an upload to agencies?

They all arrive in alphabetical order. I don't like that, smile.

Hope so that somebody can help ...

Thanks a lot!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 17, 2013 3:34 PM   in reply to Frizzantine

What OS?  Not sure what you would like to happen.  Are you/they upload the entire keywords list?

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 17, 2013 7:03 PM   in reply to Frizzantine

You still have not given us any pertinent information.

What platform, Mac or Windows, and what exact version of your Operating System and of Photoshop?

Please read this FAQ for advice on how to ask your questions correctly for quicker and better answers: 

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/419981?tstart=0

Thanks!

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 17, 2013 6:55 PM   in reply to Frizzantine

Keywords are written on the image.  How they are displayed would probably depend on the software reading them.  So would be the website software in this case.  Apparently it displays in alphebetic order, check to see if there is a setting to display in other order, but I doubt this.

You may have to figure out a differnt keywording system to give priority to the way you want them displayed.  Characters like !@#$% are displayed first, then numbers, then letters I believe.  May have to experiment to see what works for you on site.

|
    Mark as:
  • Omke Oudeman
    3,999 posts
    Nov 27, 2004
    Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 17, 2013 11:55 PM   in reply to Frizzantine

Can you clarify a bit more, what would be the advantage of having them not in alphabetic order? I mean, keywords are usually not something you look at but search for?

If I want an image from iStock I type a keyword and let the database search, If I want to add my own keywords from my list I have to scroll and I would not know where to begin if it where not in alphabetic order because having them randomly would be an almost impossible task?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points