Skip navigation
minhhang
Currently Being Moderated

Problem with installation

Nov 18, 2013 8:27 PM

I cannot sign in Adobe ID to install InDesign. It keeps saying that my computer is offline or my clock is incorrect, both of which are wrong. Plz help me!!!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 18, 2013 9:24 PM   in reply to minhhang

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 18, 2013 11:06 PM   in reply to minhhang

Can you check if some security program or something similar is blocking signing in ? Disable it once and try sigining in, once signing is successful you can enable it back. Another user faced similar issue and solved it. check this : http://forums.adobe.com/message/5775298#5775298#5775298#5775298

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 19, 2013 12:59 AM   in reply to minhhang

Okay. What else is installed on your machine ? Please restart your machine and try it again. And if not resolved share following logs:  PDApplog, oobe log , amt3 logs( present in temp folder- win : %temp% mac: /tmp )

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 19, 2013 1:59 AM   in reply to kchopra

From where you are downloading InDesign?

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 19, 2013 10:08 PM   in reply to minhhang

Ok. You are using trial ID or subscription ID to install InDesign ? + Which version of InDesign you are installing ?

For CC version go to https://creative.adobe.com/products/indesign and click on download, it will first download/install creative cloud desktop app on your machine. Creative cloud app will be launched automatically after installation. Login there with your adobe ID, thereafter InDesign installation will start automatically.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 20, 2013 10:08 PM   in reply to minhhang

Thats Good

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers