Skip navigation
kroople
Currently Being Moderated

Flash CSS Brush problems.

Nov 22, 2013 3:18 PM

Tags: #flash #css #edge #brush #jagged #problems

My brush properties are there, I'm just not able to edit them. Also, for some reason, when I draw with the brush tool, the final product is jagged on the edges, and even smoothing does not completely fix the problem. The preview of your stroke, before it actually is printed on the page, you know, while you're still srawing, is EXTREMELY jagged and the final product suffers from this. All of my brush strokes look jagged, even more so when smaller size. I noticed my mouse was to blame for some of it, but I changed my mouse settings and it still happens. I tested it in photoshop and Illustrator and the brushes in those programs have no problems. It may be because of some properties setting but I cannot even edit the properties of the brush...

Can someone please help?!?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 29, 2013 5:29 AM   in reply to kroople

Hi,

We are working on the issue of extreme jaggness during the course of drawing however the drawing should be smooth once your mouse is up after drawing. You could set your Preview mode to Full(View>Preview Mode>Full) for a high quality rendering.

Please let us know if it helps you getting a smoother brush curves after you finish your drawing.

Thanks!

Mohan

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 3, 2013 1:50 AM   in reply to kroople

Hi,

Can you please post a video recording of your screen for us to understand the problem better? You may use Jing http://www.techsmith.com/jing.html an open source screen recording program for the same.

Thanks!
    Mohan

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 8, 2014 3:30 AM   in reply to kroople

Hi,

Sent you a private message for more details. Please check your private message in the forum and reply back so that we can investigate this issue further.

Thanks!

Mohan

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points