Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

How to curve text?

Nov 24, 2013 4:44 PM

Tags: #photoshop #help #fonts #text #path #paths #type #photoshop_cc #curve_text #warp_text #type_on_path

hello:                                                                              Windows 8 64bit, Ps CC

can someone help me with figuring out how to curve text so that it looks like the one in the bottom of this picture?

CMA-300x163.png i want to remake this image but i cannot figure out how to make the same curve of the words: MEDICAL ASSOCIATION

i have tried creating a Path with half of a similar oval and then used the Type on a Path tool and i have tried using the Pen to draw a Path but it looks aweful and of course i hae tried the Warped Text tool but the only option for what i need is the Arc Lower which doesn't give the result i need no matter how i adjust the tool.

please tell me there is a as simple way to create the slight curve i need for the Medical Association as i found for making the word: Complementary. it doesn't seem logical to me that it should be so difficult. and so i am assuming that i must just be missing something.

please ... i've tried all i know and so if you can help me out i would greatly appreciate it

okay, heading back to the FAQ's and manual. thank you for your time!!

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points