Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstall CS3 not working

Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cleaned the disk as suggested but the CS3 is still ejecting everytime I try to reinstall program. The photoshop part and also Illustrator and the indesign would not open when I tried yesterday so I uninstalled CS 3 and now I'm trying to reinstall but can't. I'm on an IMac OS X 10.6.8. I also tried restarting, turning off computer but nothing helped.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See if downloading and installing helps get around the disc issue.  You can download the trial version of the software thru the page linked below and then use your current serial number to activate it.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site and have cookies enabled in your browser or else the download will not work properly.

CS3 and CS4: http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines