• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Udating to Captivate 7 subscription

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2013 Nov 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to Captivate 6. How do I update to Captivate 7? Do I cancel my subscription to 6 and purchase a new one for 7?

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Dec 10, 2013 Dec 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

It seems that you purchased Captivate 6 subscription, when Captivate 7 was not there.

But, there is no need for you to cancel the subscription, subscription is auto upgraded.

You can download the trial of Captivate 7 from http://www.adobe.com/products/captivate and once you sign in while installing, it will detect that you have a subscription and you are eligible to use Captivate 7.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2014 Jan 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I need clarification before I purchase/subscribe to Captivate.

If my clients (a company who's IT dept will not allow a subscription plan) purchase Captivate 7 and I purchase the subscription for Captivate 7.  What type of compatibility issues am I looking at?  Since Captivate seems to be the only Adobe prodcut that is not backwards compatible (which is dumb) will this cause me issues moving files back and forth?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources