Skip navigation
misk0105
Currently Being Moderated

Generating Printed Documentation in RoboHelp 9

Dec 19, 2013 1:59 AM

Hi,

I am using RH9 that comes with the Adobe TechCom Suite 3.5. My MS Word version is 2010.

While genating a Word Document from Robohelp, using the Printed Documentation Option, Some files in the HTML are not being converted to Word. I am facing this issue even when I select all topics in the Topic Selection window.

Please provide a solution for this.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 19, 2013 2:38 AM   in reply to misk0105

Do you have a build expression applied?

Also when you have all topics selected you will only get all the topics that are in that TOC. That is not necessarily all the the topics in the project. Are the missing topics in the TOC?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 19, 2013 3:15 AM   in reply to misk0105

That's your answer then. In Printed Documentation the TOC topics are the default. You can either create a different TOC for print and that is the way I recommend or you can add the topics in the second page of the print layout.

The advantage of a second TOC is that it is easier to edit that. When you create new topics you decide which TOC to add it to or you add to both. Then it printed documentation, you use the left double chevron to clear all the topics on the right and then use the right double chevron to add the current TOC.

See Printed Documentation on my site.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points