Skip navigation
cmsimonton
Currently Being Moderated

problem with adobe reader for android.

Dec 19, 2013 10:12 AM

I have set up 25 android tablets for my employees to use adobe reader. They are downloading a blank .pdf forms created with acrobat from a cloud drive (google drive) and then filling out the forms on the tablet. On 24 of the tablets, when the original form is opened from the cloud, adobe reader gives a warning that the file is "read-only" and gives the option to save a copy locally in order to be able to edit the form, or to continue and view the form as read-only. On one tablet, adobe reader skips this warning and ALWAYS opens the form as read-only. I have un-installed and re-installed adobe reader and the cloud drive multiple times. I have done factory resets and completely re-configuresd the tablet multiple times. I have even tried multiple cloud accounts to ensure that it isnt a cloud setting. The problem is isolated to this tablet, regardless of all of these "fixes" I cannot find any setting to eneble/disable this option. Any ideas as to why everything works on every other tablet, but not this one?

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points