Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get Thumb tab on the sidebar to show up

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2013 Dec 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and Seasons Greetings,

I use Defense Connect Online (DCO), so this may be a function of a downstream application.

I am presenting larger and larger presentations and need a way to jump back and forth on slides quickly. The outline view doesn't show slide #s, relying on the title ... that may be some generic wording if the creator didn't make the slide right.

The thumb tab view *might* be useful, but I can't get it to show up.

I see the following in help articles:

Note: If you upload your presentations directly from your computer and into a meeting, the Thumb tab is not displayed. Adobe recommends adding presentations to a meeting from the Content library.

So I uploaded a presentation to "My Content" and used that in the meeting, but still no thumb tab. I see "Shared Content" as a choice to share a file from, but I cannot find how to load anything into "Shared Content". Is there another "Content Library" I am missing?

I appreciate any help.

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 20, 2013 Dec 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Darrell,

In order to get the thumbnail views on your slides, you need to author/publish from Adobe Presenter (plugin to MSFT PowerPoint).  You can then publish your presentation as a ZIP and then upload that ZIP into a DCO Connect room.

If needed, you can try out Presenter & full Connect (DCO doesn't really have robust content library) with DCO 'Unified Capabilities' innovation offering.  Send a note to info@dcouc.org.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines