Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Bridge and Breezebrowser and Windows 8.1

Dec 20, 2013 11:11 AM

I have windows 8.1.  When I import images from Breezebrowser into Bridge I do not see the thumbnail images, only blue squares with image number.  When I double click on a blue square I get a box telling me that my camera is not supported.  It is supported and I have no trouble with Breezebrowser and windows 7 home premium.  What do I need to do to see the image photo in Bridge?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 20, 2013 11:47 AM   in reply to ncbellbird

Have no idea if Breezebrowser is compatable with Bridge or write metadata the same way.

What Bridge version, what camera, what type of image (raw?)?

|
    Mark as:
  • Omke Oudeman
    4,001 posts
    Nov 27, 2004
    Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 20, 2013 1:20 PM   in reply to ncbellbird

Bridge 5.1 (with PS CS 5), canon 5D Mark III and  Canon 1D Mark IV, Raw.

For the 5D to show the correct thumbs you need at least ACR 6.7. Check your Camera Raw preferences (on a Mac under the Adobe Bridge CS5 menu) and if you have this window open it should show the installed version of ACR. Can you check if it has 6.7?

That said, I'm also unfamiliar with Breeze browser (is not available for Mac also) but I checked their site briefly. Changes are if you did use some settings to alter the raw files Bridge is not capable of reading those settings.

So just for testing take a look at Adobe Photodownloader (Bridge / File / Get photos from camera) and see if this works.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points