Skip navigation
BigBackyard1993
Currently Being Moderated

After rendering, my video is playing back the wrong size.

Dec 20, 2013 3:04 PM

Tags: #sequence #playback #premiere_rendering #rendering_issues #playback_problem

After rendering my sequence changed to 1440 x 1080 instead of 1920 x 1080. I am unable to change this in sequence settings. Help please?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 20, 2013 3:07 PM   in reply to BigBackyard1993

Do you mean rendering as in processing the timeline for better editing performance, or do you actually mean exporting to a new file?

More information needed for someone to help... please click below and provide the requested information
    -PPro Information FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/message/4200840

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 20, 2013 3:37 PM   in reply to BigBackyard1993

Sequence settings won't change on their own.  My guess is the Preview format plays a part in this.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 20, 2013 7:36 PM   in reply to BigBackyard1993

"Creative Cloud with all the current updates" is not enough information; please report the exact version number displayed in the About Premiere Pro dialog. If it turns out that you're on 7.1, they you might be hitting the bug discussed in this thread: http://forums.adobe.com/message/5826830#5826830.

I'm not clear on what exactly the problem is. Is it that the video appears squeezed in the horizontal dimension during playback? Or did the sequence's dimensions actually get changed?

• What are the Program Monitor's Zoom Level and Playback Resolution?
    • What are the sequence settings? (a screenshot of the Sequence Settings dialog would help.)
    • Do you have GPU acceleration enabled? If so, please try switching the Renderer to Software Only and see if the problem persists.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points