Skip navigation
PragueGolem
Currently Being Moderated

I want to use my Black magic Multi-Brigde Pro with Premiere. That is possible correct?

Dec 20, 2013 6:18 PM

I want to use my Black magic Multi-Brigde Pro with Premiere. That is possible correct?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 20, 2013 6:43 PM   in reply to PragueGolem

Hi PragueGolem,

Welcome to the forums.

Yes, you can use it with Premiere pro CS6 and CC, please make sure that you have a latest drivers for Black Magic. Please make sure that the audio hardware and playback is set to Black Magic.

Regards,

Vinay

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 21, 2013 9:47 AM   in reply to PragueGolem

Hi PragueGolem.

Yes, it's possible to use the Blackmagic Multibridge Pro with Premiere but it's also complicated to use the card with video and audio together.

I use a mac pro with the Multibridge Pro 1 and need to use an audio card too, because the card makes always problems with audio in Premiere CC.

In the audio hardware settings tab you have no selection possibility for the card. You have to select your standard system audio and to route this in Premiere. In your system audio panel you have the multibridge as standard card set.

Only for a short time it was possible for me to use the card with audio and video but after the last Premiere update I have to use the audio card again. I spend to much time in optimize my system to work well with the card and heard to many people have trouble with Premiere CC and the Multibridge Pro Card. In Premiere Pro it wasn't a problem at all...

Regards,

Flo.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points