Skip navigation
Dualech
Currently Being Moderated

Why are all of my curves straight when drawing? (Everything is updated)

Dec 23, 2013 11:55 PM

Tags: #slow #lines #drawing #straight

Whenever I draw at a normal or fast speed, the lines are all extremely straight, it's really annoying and I have no idea what to do about it. I just installed Flash and my Wacom drivers on my brand new computer.

P.S. Everything's up to dateWat.PNG

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 24, 2013 7:59 AM   in reply to Dualech

Have you read this thread?

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1236230?tstart=0

Take a look at the video and read through it, see if it matches your issue.

Adobe did release a Flash CC update specifically trying to fix this issue. Also make sure what you have your brush settings configured to isn't to straighten lines. As Flash turns your lines into shapes, internally it has to decide if you meant a very slight curve or a straight line. If the curve is too slight, it will be converted to a straight line.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 6, 2014 9:20 AM   in reply to Dualech

Can you give some details on the hardware you have, Wacom type, driver version, OS, computer, etc. Also have you tried any other applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, Fireworks, etc) and witnessed similar results?

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 6, 2014 9:05 PM   in reply to Dualech

Hi Dualech, flash CS6 is available to all CC users and you can down this from creative.adobe.com. Can you check if you see the same problem with CS6 with the same set of drivers/devices and on on the same system where you noticed the issue with CC.

-Sujai

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 8, 2014 3:40 AM   in reply to Dualech

Hi,

I have sent you a private message requesting further deatils to understand the issue better. Please check the same in your forum profile page and reply us.

Thanks!
    Mohan

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points