• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Help with this tutorial from the Adobe Website

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2013 Dec 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm almost done with my flash game which I created with flash pro cc. And i have been looking for tutorials to integrate my game to the Facebook and this is the only one I found. http://www.adobe.com/devnet/games/articles/getting-started-with-facebooksdk-actionscript3.html

Am I on the right track?? The editor uses Flash Builder but I'm using Flash Pro cc.

--- On Step 2: "Set up a development server for the Flash app",

Sub-step #2. "To simplify the development process, configure Flash Builder to compile into your htdocs/fbdemo folder and run (or debug) the app on your server (see Figure 2)."

1) But I can't find "ActionScript Build Path"(which is highlighted on the Figure 2 screenshot) or anything like that in Flash pro. Same for the "Output folder URL".

Can I actually do the same things with Flash Pro cc?? Also #3 is "Verify that your app runs from your server." How do you run your app from your server??

---- On Step 4: "Initialize the Facebook JS SDK",

2) so if I setup a server on a localhost just like the tutorial, I don't need to change the following? This is on line #6.

channelUrl : 'www.YOUR_DOMAIN.COM/channel.html'

can i just leave it like that ?

3) So if I complete the tutorial, can facebook users play my game? or do i have more things to do?

4) is there any other tutorial for Flash Pro CC to Facebook integration???

Thank you so much for your help and time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines